CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 16, 2004

pain pain go away

Im sitting here playing hookie from work, nursing the leftover of a migraine. I never used to get these as a child; like all my other ailments they found me grown up. So I sit here it the darkness of my apartment/batcave, just trying to figure out the universe as usual. I ponder being a better witch, studying more. I have an inner dialog with jack about my faults and regrets, which he always tells me dont really matter, since I can't change faults or fix regrets. jack says I have nothing to go to the mountaintop for so quit moping, its just the headache. My husband will dead 2 years Sept. 9. I realize I have come a tremendous way in two years. There is really nothing to complain about, my life is good, dare I say, almost balanced. Ravels bolereo is swaying in my ears, just finished Aaron copelands rodeo, I need to download Tchaikovsky. I am listless and need to lie down.
And the days without talking to dan are now up to 5..

0 comments: