CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 16, 2006

preparing to paint..BEWARE!!!

Well I have no excuse not to paint anymore. The house is reasonably organized. Laundry is caught up for the most part, and all I have to do is print some cards and I'm caught up with all chores. I can now concentrate on teaching myself calligraphy, and watercolors. My oils will be out too. I need a new set of water soluble oils. I really have no urge to work with turpenoid since I'm trying to get pregnant. When I actually get something that's worth being posted, Ill show it to you. If I get super ambitious, Ill do another blog just for my art.. who knows.

1 comments:

Azra said...

Come on, Zezrie! I want to see some art! :-D


(I hope you don't think I've been ignoring you - I haven't. :-) I was just being a dumb butt and forgetting to check the comments. Feel free to kick me. LOL!)