CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Human Barometer

Today is the first day under 50 degrees F. I could have told you that it was getting colder, since I felt it from the roots of my hair to the ends of my toenails. The fibromyalgia is back for the long winter. The fact that the news is forecasting a mild winter is not a comfort. I will be in some form of discomfort until April, ranging from mild flu-like body aches, all the way to being bedridden with teeth clenching pain I can't move through. I feel like my bones are made of lead, the fatigue is so bad. I have fond memories of exercising this summer, it was wonderful. I have belly dance videos Ill be doing this winter but not every day. It is times like this I miss Key West, LOL. I'm going to be trying new vitamins and such so we will see.

0 comments: