CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Thinking Quote alert!!!

All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force… We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.
~ Max Planck, Nobel Prize-winning Father of Quantum Theory

If I could take all your words away and give you but a sparse few, they would be: ‘I now know, I am absolute, I am complete, I am God, I am.’ If there were no other words but these, you would no longer be limited to this plane.
~ Ramtha

The truth dazzles gradually, or else the world would be blind.
~ Emily Dickinson

Although each of us obviously inhabits a separate physical body, the laboratory data from a hundred years of parapsychology research strongly indicate that there is no separation in consciousness.
~ Russell Targ

Not only does God play dice, but... he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.
~ Stephen W. Hawking

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not sure about the universe.
~ Albert Einstein

When a man undertakes to create something, he establishes a new heaven, as it were, and from it the work that he desires to create flows into him... For such is the immensity of man that he is greater than heaven and earth.
~ Philipus Aureolus Paracelsus

0 comments: