CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The NEWS

I was lying in bed with Daniel on Wednesday when the phone rang, about 4:45 PM. I looked at the caller ID and this is what it said: SCAD. I had to answer it. The caller answered like this,"Hi Ms. (my name removed to protect), this is {} from Savannah College of Art and Design. I just wanted to congratulate you in case you haven't received your acceptance letter yet......" I don't remember much more about the call. The feeling of stupefied disbelief was just too much to bear. I just began to cry. My lifelong dream of attending SCAD had come true. How the hell I got accepted is beyond me. My college grades have been uneven at best. But now, here I am, accepted to one of the best art school in the nation and now paying for it is the only thing standing in my way.

2 comments:

KR said...

Yes! Best news I've had since I returned from vacation. You'll do it. I believe in you.

Anonymous said...

Congratuations! I always knew you could do it. The "how" question will be solved.
-Pete