CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Tired, hurty, and sad

This is not a good time to blog for me. This was a Rockers weekend, a special two day party, and I am physically and mentally wasted. I said goodbye to my sweet Daniel for another 5 days. Ashley read my blog and took exception to my calling her a " mixed up kid", so I felt I had to remove all the pics of Kailey from both this blog and Daniel's.

I think that's what pushed me over the edge. I love that baby so much. It has been far harder to forget her than I thought it would be. Just seeing her pics at the same time I was deleting them felt like a knife stab. I have felt nothing but fondness and respect for Ashley, as a mother and a person, since all this started. When I could have blown up and been the Bitch of all bitches when she called with the news, I took the high road always, like my witch training has taught me. We were ready to be in this baby's life for the long haul. And I did call her a mixed up kid, and for that I am sorry. I'm the same age as her mother. The road she is having to travel is not a easy one, but I wish her well at it.

PS Listening to Goo Goo Dolls isn't a suggestion when one is not thinking happy thoughts.

0 comments: