CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

New Blogger Skin

Ok everyone, about twice a year I have a fit of boredom and change my blog around. It's springtime, dammit, and I wanted some color and flowers to remind my eyes what they look like. We are just getting the first pale flush of spring here, from the green haze around the trees that shows the promise of the leaves to come (oh, and the allergies are kicking in, another sign of spring).
So, if you like it, post a comment, If you don't like it, post a comment.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Very pretty. I'm a flower-loving person myself, so I do like this.
But it's just so....Pink :-)

Love your blog. Keep up the good writing!

Tabitha said...

lol thats the point...Im tired of looking at the grey landscape...my eyes needed pink CPR.
Z