CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hurry up and fall down

I'm going through the weirdest time right now. There are things I want to do, but I am procrastinating to death. I want to finish the painting of Daniel I am doing. I want to do some watercolor, quilting, and calligraphy. I want to become a runner again. I am just frozen in fear of doing it. I've been having dreams of failing college. I am still cross stitching, but is that because I've done it so long that I know I can't fail it. Basically I'm in a big rut and cant dig myself out.
The fibro is acting weird too. The extended daylight and warmth, along with the vitamin therapy I'm doing, is giving me spirts of energy to do things around they house, but I can't sustain them. I'm driving myself nuts, lol

0 comments: