CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Get up and go music list

There are times I wake up especially groggy, since my night vitamin regime kicks me in different ways each night. The ritual I have gotten into to counter act the sleepies is: one 8 ounce can of something caffeinated (currently Pepsi), and my music. For anyone remotely curious, here's the list in the order it is on my play list:

White Zombie-Thunderkiss '65
Rob Zombie-Dragula (Hot Rod Herman Mix)
White Zombie- I'm Your Boogie Man
White Zombie-More Human Than Human
AC/DC- Let's Get It Up
AC/DC-You Shook Me All Night Long
Ozzy Osbourne-Flying High Again
White Zombie- Let the Bodied Hit The Floor
The Chieftains- Away We Go Again
The Knack-My Sharona
The Rolling Stones-Street Fighting Man
The Rolling Stones-Gimme Shelter
Disturbed-Stupefy
Disturbed-Down With The Sickness
White Stripes-Blue Orchid

If you aren't awake after that, you are in a coma.

0 comments: