CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The news...

Well I was right, the truth hurt worse than I can ever imagine. The DNA test results came back negative. According to this test, Kailey is not Daniel's. We have decided to have another test, this time blood work, as a second opinion. Then, if the second test is negative, we have to make a painful decision: does Daniel choose to be a daddy to this child who I think desperately needs us, or or chose to be Uncle Daniel? We don't know yet.

My chest is still rattling, but I think the Cipro is clearing it up. I still have a touch of the flu, and my mouth is covered with cold sores. I'm going to look lovely for this weekends party. The way I feel emotionally and physically at this moment, I'm kinda apathetic about the party.

0 comments: