CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Entertainment News Diatribe

The past week on CNN has been like an episode of "As the Stomach Churns". I only have a few things to say:

*FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER YOU CONSIDER HOLY, SOMEBODY BURY ANNA NICOLE SMITH AND GET IT OFF THE ^$%#&$^ Air !!!!!
The woman is decomposing as we speak, and all the vultures of her life are still circling for her money and fame including THE JUDGE, so please just get on with it and bury her already!! (as of a few minutes ago the judge awarded the body to the lawyer representing Anna Nicole's 5 month old baby, with a suggestion to bury her in in The Bahamas, but no clear order. Lovely, that just clears everything up {*&@*&#} )

**News Flash : BRITTANY SPEARS STORY TREATED LIKE SHE IS FIRST WOMAN TO SHAVE HEAD AND GO PSYCHO ON DRUGS!!!!
I have some news of my own: when a woman shaves her head, its a cry for help. I know this because I have done it. Yet you didn't hear the news about it on CNN every freaking time I made a move. Is she the first celeb to hit bottom? The first to flame out in public? NO. When the news coverage gets so bad it makes K-Fed look like Ward Clever, its time to find another story ( as of a few hours ago, Brittany was back in rehab, and Federline got the kids while she stays there...good luck with that.)

Hells bells, If I wanted to know about all this shit, I'd be going to People.com. All I'm asking is for real news to be carried out, and the crap to be left in Entertainment where it belongs.

0 comments: