CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The moods I get into when Im in pain....

LOL I've been trying to clean my house before this weekends visit from the Youngling and her mom, and I'm in a lot of pain from the fibro. Moving, bending, sitting upright, are not that fun to do right now. So I started daydreaming...

About having a human House Elf, a extremely submissive man, or woman for that matter, that would be a domestic slave. Someone who got an erotic thrill from cleaning my house and doing my errands. I would be totally free to pursue my art, or totally rest if I needed to. lol Any takers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a BENEFITS package with this position?

And what Position is prefered?

Tabitha said...

LOL My husband has asked if we can get a female slave instead of male so he could join in on the fun..I said on weekends only (wink)

The benefits would be making me estatically happy, and ANY position is prefered ROFLMAO!

Z