CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bill Hicks - Quote alert!!!

"This is it, folks. This is the idea which has kept me virtually unknown for the past 16 years. I have watched my crowds dwindle. I am going nowhere, and nowhere quick, but, those of you who have children, I am sorry to tell you this, but they are not special. Wait! I know some of you are going "what, what?" Let me just clarify: I know YOU think they're special ... ha ha ha! I'm aware of that. I'm just here to tell you, that they're NOT! Ha ha ha ha! Sorry. Did you know that every time a guy comes he comes two-hundred million sperm? One out of TWO-HUNDRED MILLION – that load, we're only talking about one load – connected: gee, what are the fucking odds? Do you know what that means?
I've wiped nations off've my chest with a grey gymsock.
ENTIRE CIVILISATIONS HAVE FLAKED AND CRUSTED IN THE HAIR AROUND MY NAVEL! [...]
I've tossed universes in my underpants while napping. Boom! A Milkyway shoots into my jockeyshorts:
"Unngh ... what's for fucking breakfast?!"

1 comments:

brainhell said...

Let's say I gave you 200 million BMWs ... would you be able to point to one and say it was no better than a Ford Festiva? My modest point is that I am a superb human being, and my lovely wife is a goddess, therefore any child we make, among the billions of possibilities, is special. Quantity is not an indicator of quality.