CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Big Decision

I had decided after many days of soul searching, do remove myself from my meds, then I chickened out. I cant risk all the things I have rebuilt, including Daniel. SO I'm waiting for a call from my Dr. to advise me the best way to go about this, and what it will take to right the ship. Daniel and I just talked and he assured me I wouldn't lose him by trying this. In just told him this momentous news right as he was waking up. I had to or I would have chickened out. So I promised the next time I threw a news grenade at him, Id yell a heads up first LOL.

1 comments:

Clint said...

As one who has always chickened out on *trying* meds, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to go off them. I've kept up with you ... I know you've had a hard year, and a brilliant year. I wish you the very, very best.