CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 27, 2006

Insomnia and Creepy-Crawly Crotch Rot

This is turning out to be a 2 post a month deal. I must do better. I've been saying that a lot about my life lately. I must do better at: housekeeping, exercising, trying to do my art, planning the wedding, etc. Now add blogging to the list. I must do better at blogging, because you know, I can never do anything good enough to please myself. I'm perpetually displease with myself. Like with sleeping. I don't do that much anymore. In fact I have been up almost 24 hours and I'm not even mildly tired. What I am is wiggly from the aforementioned creepy crawly crotch rot (my sister's term for yeast infection..thanks Samantha!). So here is my current status: buggy eyed and slap happy from no sleep and worry about shit I cant control, and squirmy from, well, you know. ...

AND FOR THE MEN READING THIS........

My darling Daniel offered, before he went out today, to stop by Wal-Mart to get some Creepy-Crawly Crotch Rot Cream on the way home from getting break work done on the car, which the thought of would send most men into a hari kari attempt. TOP THAT FOR WONDERFUL, MEN OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!

0 comments: