CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

BIGDEAL first of many first...

Daniel and I have been wanting a house for a long time. For the past several months, we have been fighting to get his VA loan, to no avail. So Monday morning, after I sent him off to work, I decided to do some investigating. We had been talking about looking into an online loan, and Quicken had a good reputation, so I went online and started an online chat with a mortgage officer. 4 hours later, I got us approved for a $100,000 mortgage!!!!! I called Daniel, and he was stunned. He made me check to make sure it wasn't a scam...it wasn't. We got the approval letter today, and the letter for the real estate agent. We can start looking this weekend. This a wonderful surprise for both of us, so the carnival ride of real estate shopping begins....

1 comments:

Azra said...

Cool, Zezrie! Here's to you and Daniel finding the house of your dreams. :-)

(Psst...paint, Zezrie. Paint! Paint that house into being. You can do it! :-)