CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 19, 2005

BDSM....again.

I was doing my usual cruise through ALT.com, and stumbled across Doug's add. Now for you really long suffering readers, Doug was my first foray into BDSM last year. I hadn't seen him in almost a year. And sure enough, jus when I had been thinking about him, there he was on ALT. I sent him a message and not 20 minutes later he was on Yahoo messenger talking with me. It seemed that we had separated because of a big breakdown in communication, not because of anything we had done in particular. This was Thursday, and we met up again last night. It was joyous.
There is something in the Dom/sub relationship that is very primal. It strikes a deep chord in me about a man wanting me in that deep a way. We smoked a joint, then went into his bedroom for a few hours of flogging and deep sex. I haven't came that deeply in a long time. Afterwards, we had a stoned munchie attack and watched some of the NCAA tourney. Then slept for 10 hours. I didn't tell him about turning tricks, or the attack. It was enough that I had a very deep personal need filled. Thanks Doug.

0 comments: